Free ABM Clinic for Children with Special Needs in Burlingame
I am excited to announce that I’m hosting a Free ABM (Anat Baniel Method) Clinic for Children with special needs in Burlingame, CA on December 14th, 2013. I will be working with my colleagues Rosalie Lamb and Robin Zander.
This is a great opportunity for the families to learn more about this powerful method and to allow the children to experience the work first-hand.
Children with a wide range of conditions have greatly benefited from receiving the ABM lessons. Some of them include but not limited to:
- Autism Spectrum disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental delays
- Learning disabilities
- Genetic disorders
- Brachial Plexus injury
About the Anat Baniel Method for Children with special needs
Parents have reported the following changes in their children after receiving a series of ABM lessons:
- Better sleep
- Greater comfort
- Improved awareness of the child’s body and the surroundings
- Improved speech
- Better coordination and balance
- Better ability to learn new skills like rolling over, coming up to sitting, crawling, standing, walking, running, climbing etc.
Register for our Free ABM Clinic in Burlingame (December 14th, 2013)
- Address: 818 Mahler Rd, Burlingame CA 94010
- Date: Dec.14th, 2013
- Cost: free (limited availability)
- Time slots available – 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm
- Free parking along the street
- Wheelchair accessible
To register, please use the form below.